THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

and and and the BLAZE TAKE THE WIN.











Its freaky how much we are alike.... (JENSEN BLOOD)
























Last weekend after my long journey home from st. Georg, I was asked by my trusty cousin mike if I would like to accompany him to the BLAZE GAME. Me being the wonderful cousin I am said, "HECk ya." So there ya have it. The story of why, once again I'm attending a Blaze game. (although this time, there was next to no sentimental meaning) WE STILL HAD A BLAST. Thanks for the ice cream mal, I will have you know that the hot dog I was CRAVING.... did me no good. lol UNTIL NEXT TIME :D

6 comments:

The Larsen's said...

hahah! k that picture with me and the chicken wing... sick!! haha.. and yes it must be a jensen thing cause Mike your face is killer! hahah! that night was so fun!

Whit & Shane said...

hahahhaha mikes face cracked me up... and lou, the chicken wang is the best silly face picture you have ever done. remember when brooke, you and i tried for like an hour to make hidious faces. yours were alwasy the cutest. hahah

Kimi said...

haha thats a ronch face whit ahhah i love it

Kimi said...

guess what just call sula about the hair removal it totally depends on the spot...whatcha thinkin? leg $200 a treatment. face $6o. lip $45. Underarm $60. Brazilian $175. But you probably will need at least 6 treatments. kinda pricey(: I def. need it done. woof. When I start I'll keep you posted.

Westbrooks said...

hey Whit im doing good i just live in az now my husband is a highway patrolman here. Hopefully we can move back to St George soon. What are you up to these days

Lorna said...

What a funny family! I am a very blessed mother...:)