THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 28, 2008

in memory of our Prophet.



Today was a crazy day. From the time i can remember, President Gordon B. Hinkley has been leading, teaching and giving us council. Today he passed away, to join the ones he loved and served on the other side of the veil. We will always remember the amazing things he taught us and he will always be in our hearts. These pictures were from tonight at the temple, where a huge group of people met to sing hymns and pay tribute to our amazing Prophet. The spirit we felt there was amazing. At the end we all knelt down together, strangers from all over the place, and said a prayer. I have never felt anything so amazing. I am blessed to have been able to have that experience. The pic's are of my room mates, britt wulf and demri, and my friend andrew. We had a great time. :D:D

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow! Thats awesome you got to be a part of all of that. It was such a shock and I myself am greatly saddened as well. He was the greatest man and you couldn't help but have so much love and respect for him, and you could feel he felt the same for you, even though you have never met. I love him so much and will miss him as well.

The Larsen's said...

how fun! im jealous!! you are lucky you live so close!! I love him and miss him as well! Cant wait to see you too!!!