THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 7, 2008

straight from new york.











If ya'll dont remember, in November I had the privilage of attending NACA in Spokane, WA. It was just what I needed after the crazy stuff that happend the week before. I met some awesome people at this confrence, one of them being Derek James. We had a blast spending time together that week, and made plans to see eachother again. Since I had absolutly no cash to buy a plane ticket to NYC, we arranged for him to come here, not only to spend some Utah time together, but also for a concert at SLCC. He did amazing, and we had a blast during the couple days he spent here. If ya wanna hear some of his music, check him out at derekjamesmusic.com.. and hopefully soon I can say, "New York City... here I come!!!"

4 comments:

Brooke said...

how fun! i'll tag along to nyc with ya! uhm, so he's a total cutie!

Whit & Shane said...

IT was so much fun. Pretty sure new york city would be a pretty good place to spend my tax returns. :) You, lou and I should all go. Before you have too many kids. lol

Lorna said...

Hey, What about me? He is a cutie. He has an awsome voice as well. You look like you're having a great time with everyone. I love you!

The lady said...

hes sexy.

woo! hot flashes comin on...

i mean- he seems like a decent upstanding young man-right lorna???
:)