THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Secondhand SErenade!!!!







Last night my friend Nic and I went to see SECONDHAND SERENADE in concert. It was kinda slow at first with the opening acts, but once they came on stage the concert transformed into everything I had expected and more. We had a blast! By the end of the night we were completely exhausted, but even though I had to wake up at the butt crack of dawn this morning for work, last night was well worth my lack of sleep.

2 comments:

Lorna said...

You look like you are having so much fun! You have been so busy! I'm happy for you that you have so many great friends...

The lady said...

okay so you put up pictures of nic. your nephew. some chicks i dont know. your new boyfriend but not MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

what the hell?


;)