THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 18, 2008

what is new?

Nic would agree that my house is AWESOME. haha although my room is small and not very exciting we always find ourselves sitting (yes just sitting) there for hours laughing or talking. Im not kidding time flies in that room!!!!!

a couple days after the accident, Brittany was hit by a car... ( i couldnt believe it either)!! She is doing fine now, with a little bit of a limp. But remember to keep this little gal in your prayers.

I guess since my blog is now blocked during my work hours, I don't make time to update it. Life has been at a stand still lately. Everything is moving around me, but I'm standing still. I wish the ground beneath me would shake a bit, because I'm getting bored of the repetition of my days. When I am busy and life is crazy, I want it to slow down, but when it is slow I need it to speed up. Im headed to St. George this weekend with Katie and I cannot wait. Britt Kraupp is tying the knot and I couldn't be happier for her. She is going to be a beautiful bride. Pics will probably be posted next week, so look forward to not just seeing the same old boring stuff if ya still read this blog, and until then here are a few from my great nights at the new house :)

4 comments:

Kimi said...

oh my gosh! how the h did brit get hit by a flippin car? tell her i love her. thats wack. hey listen julies getting married this weekend too so you should swing by from 7-9 at the thomas's back yard in eagle ridge by your old house..s kinda across from that white one that i loved(: be there!(:

The Larsen's said...

Wow... I cant believe that Britt got hit by a car... she will be in my prayers... and I like nick alot!! really neat kid whit!!!

The lady said...

i'm like road kill
only - like - i'm
alive so ....
does that make me
road ALMOST kill?

cool!

Whit & Shane said...

brit you are almost road kill.. yes. :) but you dont smell