THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Its who I am ....

I am...The Youngest of 5 Kids and like a million step kids
I Want....To go sky diving!! a million dollars would be nice TOOI Have....a blanky I take with me everywhere I go
I Wish...That I could make my hair do whatever I told it to do
I Hate...When people hide, then jump out and scare me.
I Fear...sea creatures and HUGE WAVESI Hear....the voices of a million nasty truckers ALL DAY LONG.I Search... and search and can seriously never find anything I Wonder...
I Always... laugh the hardest when Im supposed to be quiet.
I Usually... get dirty looks when I do
I Am Not… what most people expect me to be when they first meet me
I Dance... real close to the boys I like J
I Sing...really good. Haha no but really I sing 24/7 but not as much as Anna Marie
I Never... can sleep without my blanket, really its weird.
I Rarely...Work out, but that’s all about to change…
I Cry...when something really spiritual happens, or if I hear really scary stories.
I am Not Always...sitting on my bed, I promise. J
I Lose.. chap-stick like its going out of style, that makes me “Lose” my mind (especially when it accidently goes through the wash) then I “Lose” my temper! Mer mer mer and a whole load of cute clothes L
I'm Confused...when traffic is at a dead stop, then it speeds up to 40, then stops abruptly, then speeds up to 40, then abruptly stops again. WTF?? I seriously get confused
I Need... a puppy. Okay so I just want one, but a puppy needs me.
I Should...never make honey glazed halibut again, next time were stickin with the salsa salmon (Nic, get ready for something stupendous)
I Dream...of crazy things like stalkers, cheaters and RAPTORS. ;)

TAG: BROOKE, MALLORY, KATIE, LOU AND MOMMA... OH AND B-BO

1 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

HAHHAHHA WHIT I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU!
i wish my hair would do whatever i told it to do!