THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 6, 2008

its time i post some stuff.....o

I love my roommates... they are way too much fun!! Here are some pics of the early days of October... Im a little behind, but here is a taste of what my month has been like!! :)







Well its been a while. Since I last posted, I have had my first roommate drama. I survived 2 haunted houses, and I paid a visit to the emergency room only to find out I have KIDNEY STONES. (if you feel like you are dying you could have kidney stones) but life is good, working as usual and wondering if the heater in my house will ever start working. ITS SO COLD!!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Whit, I know your Mom and Gary are going to be out of town for Thanksgiving. Do you want to come to our house for Thanksgiving? We would love to have you. It will be a nice small gathering. I think Cookie and Jim might come too. So, please come. I really want you here. I love my Whit Whit... Really, I do! :)