THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 18, 2008

blondes just have more fun ...

blonde VS brunette

In my recent "SeLF" survey, I have learned that life as a blonde is so much better than the "DARKER" days. Blondes really do have more fun!!!! I take my hair color for granted. I dont mean to, but when disaster strikes in my life, thERE are two things I turn to. 1. My extremely talented sisters and 2. HAIR COLOR. hahah its just what I do. I will be so pleased with my decision for the first couple weeks, then instantly it hits me like a ton of bricks. WHAT DID I JUST DO TO MY HAIR?? haha So what Im trying to get at here is this... I am a blonde, through and through. I am blonde and I love it. Thanks to my sisters I have been successful in going back to my natural hair color. Now if only my hair could grow back the ELEVEN inches I chopped off I would be very pleased. Slowly but surely it will be back and I will look back and remember that I should never go with my POST drama impulses.

4 comments:

Kimi said...

I like it either way. I'd like to state the same. I look hidiaso with blonde hair hahah. blonde is definatley you though!

Myles N Amanda said...

HA HAHA! whit ur just like me! i just went back to blonde, i loved bieng brown for maybe a week, i it just was not me! hahaha so now i am finaly blnde i feel like ME! and everyone can tell blonde is me to ! were just ment to stay hot blondes!

The Larsen's said...

I like it either way as well!!! but I will tell you this... I will never take you dark again because I hate taking people back blond!! lol!! ;)

Whit & Shane said...

well LOU YOUR FREAKIN GOOD AT IT. the best i know. and the only one i trust.... ;) so thank you!! amamnda i love how we are the same.. hahah cracks me up. blonds just have more fun. and i agree with kimi blonde is definitely me, but if i remember correctly you were a babe back in highschool with your blonde hair.