THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The first pic of Charly


Meet Charly. She is the newest addition to my life here and we love her so much. We really lucked out finding her, she comes from a very strong line of Great labs, and we can already tell by the way she obeys at such a young age. We have almost already gotten her trained, and we are very proud of our little pup. Come visit SOOn, not only cause I miss everyone, but so that you can meet our new pup Charly. Her first bath

8 comments:

Brooke said...

CUTE! Makes me totally want a puppy again. Did you see the movie marlie and me??? YOU HAVE TO!!!

TaWanna Branham said...

Just checking in....your blog is so cute, especially with Charly on it.
TaWanna Mama

Kimi said...

oh cute! i love doggies. do you still have tanner?

Whit & Shane said...

hahah Yeah we still have tanner... can you believe it? He is seriously the coolest dog ever. Do you remember when we would put chocolate on our teeth and when tanner got into the HUGE FREAKIN BAG OF IT and puked EVERYWHERE. haha How he's lived this long, i'll never know!!

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

Oh my gosh Whit what are you up to!! You need to send me your email so I can add you to my blog list! My email is mandy_jean1@hotmail.com
I cant wait to hear from you!
Mandy

tyson said...

what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun whit!! A new pup for you!! hows everything by the way i haven't seen ya forever!!!

Brooke said...

Hey, i tagged you! check it out!