THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 21, 2009

my first visitor!!!





















Hey ya'll , I though it was about time I blogged. Life here in the south has been more busy than I though it would be. I am working full time for an Endodontist here in Columbia, and I love my job. I am so lucky to have found one especially with the economy the way it is. Finding jobs here in SC seem harder than they are to find in Utah right now. In the midts of all the hustle and bustle I am happy to say that I had my first visitor. Mel, my old roommate came to spend the weekend with me last week and we had a blast. The trip started out with a four hour drive with charly in the passenger seat to Raleigh to pick her up. Flights there are cheaper, but let me tell you, the drive is kinda a joke. Well we drove home and the fun began. In one weekend we made it to the beach, Charleston, and around Columbia a time or two. I would have to say (with the help of shane) Im turning into a pretty good tour guide, so if your interested ... come on down to the dirty south and be my guest!! :)

1 comments:

katie said...

I'm on my way;)