THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 28, 2008

a GREAT day in alaska.

Its been a while since I have posted a blog, alot has been going on in my life these days... just for some reason I haven't had the drive to do it. But here I am with some exciting pictures from our trip so far. Its day four in ALASKA, but day one fishing. We went to Seward and did the tourist stuff, went up to the glacier, (had a long drive back to town :( ... ) then headed down to the river to try to get my mind off some stuff. Sure enough my plan worked, and I had a huge smile on my face within minutes. These are the first fish I have caught since I was about 14 years old. :):) THEY WERE DEFINITELY KEEPERS. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Larsen's said...

first of all I think you are wearing my long lost jeans in that picture!! :) and second of all you look so pretty in all these pics!! looks like you had a blast! I am glad you got to go!!