THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

saying goodbye for a month... :(

before chris realized what you could do with a head wrap.....

after chris found out what you can do with a head wrap hahhahahahahaha.... chris, your creepy. hahah


























Its a sad day here at Warner truck center.... :( People are happy, but its not the same as it was yesterday. There isn't a special someone sitting in the back cubicle scanning his little heart away to make some extra mula. I don't get to see his smile today when I get off work... Although with the blessing of telecommunication I will hear his laugh, and his voice. For the next month that's all we'll have. Then I will be packing my bags and DRIVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO MY NEW HOME. I don't know exactly what will await my arrival, but my heart is content just knowing that Chris is there. It will be an adventure I will never forget and I cannot wait to start the next chapter of "The life of Whitney Kemp." I miss you Christopher... better learn to blog real quick mister. :) mwah.

4 comments:

Lorna said...

How Cute! We will miss Chris too. It has been so much fun having him in our home and getting to know him. It won't be long and he will be back and your life will be a whole NEW adventure. Time will pass quickly, so enjoy the short time you have left here with your family and friends. You will miss the rest of us, when you are there....

tyson said...

be prepared for a huge change in the weather. its so humid here right now. and it storms ever day. are apartment is getting soggy! jk that last pic of you and chris is really cool.

Kimi said...

cute pics. I love the last one with ya hair. you 2 are so hot right now.

Jorgen said...

hahah... love the wrap chris!! a little creepy but funny!