THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 31, 2008

a day out at SEA.


sO now I know what its like to be sea sick. Need I say more? hahah WE had a blast today again. Our boat today was full of life, everyone was way cool and we all became friends real fast. With high hopes, we didn't end up landing the 90 pounder like we wanted, but still caught some good fish. As the day went on...my stomach started to turn. One girl had already gotten sick and I had to keep telling myself I was not gonna throw up. The waves were FIVE FEET... which isn't the biggest these guys have had to drive in, but it was enough to make me wanna die. I felt like I was straight out of perfect storm... ;) I ended up walking off the boat with no throw up stories, and to me that was enough success for the day. Next time the sea sick pills will be a necessity!
the crew... -2 (dad and kev)

Finally ... LAND!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Parker and Brittney said...

so i freakin miss ur sexy ask!! keep me posted on florida..will i see u before u go? i get to utah august 25th..

luff u like u luff ur love sac!

brittney

Kimi said...

oh my heck! how fun! i love fishing its my new hobby. i swear it. and what the devil is garn doing living in alaska. I just love you guys!

Whit & Shane said...

hahah hes not living here. he lives in seattle, but WE LOVE FISHING. haha he swore to take me here since i was like seven and im finally here. Its about freakin time..:)

Kimi said...

well flip!im totally jeoulous.

Myles N Amanda said...

oh i love dad! i have not seen him 4 ever!