THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 6, 2008

BK GOT HITCHED

Well its been a couple weeks, but I though I should let everyone know BK is officially off the market. LOL On our amazing road trip, Katie and I were able to crash the kraupp/lundgreen wedding. Britt was a BEAUTIFUL bride, and the reception was AMAZING. Seriously if you ever need a wedding planner, I advise you to use Britt's mom. She did an amazing job. After all the picture fun we were all able to relax and catch up on good times. Long live the days at parkway crossing... I L O-L O-L O-L o v e you girls. :) NOT only did we mingle, and reminisce but at the end of the evening GUESS WHO caught the bouquet...(you know what that means!!!) Watch out boys...
















3 comments:

Jake and Jen said...

Why hello Whit Kemp...well I ever forget the secret club?? Absolutely NOT! haha. We were such silly kids weren't we?? Married life is good. Got the house, the kitties, the works. Not brave enough for child birth yet. Amanda is a brave woman! haha. How've you been missy??

Kimi said...

Cute cute. her wedding was the same day as julies. your freakin lookin skinny missy

Myles N Amanda said...

whit , your beautiful! and i miss your laugh! when i have my baby you better be down here!