THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A day at the lake!


we may not have had the most perfect weather, but it was soooo good to get away ! we also did some pretty sweet wave running and tubing. Big mable was treatin me and mal real well.. hahahah she bout killed us, but it was a RIOT! hahah

i know what your all thinkin....... dang that water looks real good... and it was .. it was perfect! haha

as for the guys... they had a real good time.. TEXTING THEIR GIRLFRIENDS! pretty lamo, but whatev they were real nice and took care of us ladies! all but the goob "er" hahah

2 comments:

Lorna said...

It was a great weekend and I am so glad that you brought Katie. She is a really sweet girl and she was a lot of fun. I'm so glad the weather turned a little calmer on saturday so you could go wake boarding. You are a cute bunch of kids and it was fun!

HayleeBean said...

WHITNEY!

I don't know how else to get a hold of you so I thought I'd leave a comment!

I want to take your pictures....I need to build my portfolio for H.S. Seniors.....I know...you're not a senior but you have the look I'm going for & you're too stinken cute.

I'll totally take them for free and you can have the disk of all of them for free too.

Email me and I'll give you my phone number. yohaylee@hotmail.com