THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Goodbye Jay!!!

efy- august 2002
Jays farewell- August 2007



well today has been intense... yup pretty intense... as you all know and tease me about.. I have been on the market and have been dating. But aint found nothin yet.. atleast nothing i didnt already have!!! Today was Jason's farewell and it was amazing to see him up there! He has grown up alot and it was really awesome to see how much he has. I feel blessed that i was able to see him not only grow physically and mentally, but spiritually! Well i though i was gonna make it through the day with out crying .. until i had to hug him and say goodbye! I just love that kid and always will! i will miss my best friend!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

First off...WELCOME to blog world...second, super cute poem. Was that first pic when you first met?

oh, and ps, thanks for the shout out! :) love ya!

Lorna said...

What a great poem and thanks for sharing it with us. You are so talented and have so much to offer someone someday. Jay looks adorable and will make a great missionary. I am so proud of him.

Find The Time Mama said...

I am excited you have blog. You look great!