THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

CHANGES OCCUR IN CLUSTERS


Okay so maybe this only applies to my life, but it seems like whenever I decide to turn a new leaf... my hair follows. Who says blondes have more fun, NOT ANY OF MY SISTERS. They LOVE when I go through a dramatic change in my life cause they get to play dress up with their little sis. I made a quick decision, and am very satisfied with the end result. So with Brooke on the left, and Lou on the right I transformed from a blonde to a brunette within minutes. I owe it all to my sisters. A big THANKS goes out to my sister, for supporting my DRAMATIC lifestyles. haha And thank you mom for loving it.

5 comments:

The Larsen's said...

you are so welcome!! it was fun!!! You look just as hot as you always do!! love it!!

Kimi said...

wowzers! big defference! but i like it. you look older and mature? it really looks cute!

Whit & Shane said...

THANKS kimi. i love it... its weird how much hair color can change the way you look.. its crazy but i love it. :)

Brooke said...

Your welcome! You look hot to trot! Du, you are already bringing in more men!!! Doesn't take you long! :) My kinda girl!

Lorna said...

I think you look beautiful no matter what hair color you are. I love you sweetie!