THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

i sleep for you

I had a feelin I’d see you here tonight
Haunting me like you do
I feel your touch, your breath on my face
So close as you whisper you love me
I feel your embrace;
I drown in your arms
I had a feeling I’d feel you tonight.

After a night like this, how could I not
I need you
I need you to calm me like you did in the cold
You are so far from me when I’m alive walking through clouds,
But as I lay my head
Colors again appear
You are there, every night
Haunting me
Keeping me alive
Giving me hope

But soon, yes soon you have to leave me alone
I cant hope for you
i cant breathe for you
I cant wait for you

I would be waiting in vain
For my ghost to come

But until im done, until I find a new vice
The haunting warmth of you in my dreams
Your touch
Your smile
Your voice
The ghost of you my love
Will suffice

2 comments:

Parker and Brittney said...

hey whiters ill be there this monday. im so stoked! i have to find a place for us to live tho and it has to be quick so ill be super busy for those couple of days. when can i see u!?

Kimi said...

You and brit rock the poetry. Remember our writing class ahha