THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 18, 2008

weekends lately :)

All I can say is that it has been a pretty intense couple of weeks. I have been constantly busy with work and PLAY. I work all day, and litterally play all night long. My friends are killing me!! But I really wouldn't trade these days for anything.. The summer feels like it has just begun.. but really its the end. SAD sad All we can do now is look forward to the fall, leaves changing, bon fires, and campouts!!! me and SCOTT after "the show"

Mikey and Morgan



"THE SHOW"
Sittin eatin our ice cream at a park named after a creepy homeless person or something



princess kacee and aunt whit whit :)




5 comments:

jaesi said...

whit i love your dark hair! its so cute. Your making me look bad girl

jaesi said...

this is kimi hahahha

Michael and Morgan said...

Whitney!!!!! Your blog is super cute! I'm glad to see that I am cool enough to have made a picture on the blog and that I am part of the late nights that are killing you! I am sure that there will be many more to come!

Lorna said...

Looks like you are having a ball! I am excited to see your new house and meet your roomates. I am so glad you are doing so well and are so happy. I love you and miss not having you around..

Amanda said...

those pictures are so cute girl! love you