THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 7, 2008

we ain't gettin no sleep tonight.. we ain't gettin no sleep.






I think I am an insomniac, NO JOKE. Why I choose to pull all nighters for the first time in a while this week is beyond my knowledge. As of Sunday night I have had a total of a whopping 7 hours of sleep. Late nights talking are what get me every time. Last night Katie and I decided that a girls night was a must. We got dolled up, and hit the town, saw MAMA MIA! ( which is excellent) and went back to her home to catch up on the latest. When I started to become delusional, we took a picture for reasons unknown. Then we looked at the picture and the fun began. WE were laughing non-stop for the next 3 hours and by the time we were finished.. it was 5 am. I layed down and ZONKED out for an hour. The horrid sound of my alarm reminded me why I no longer like to pull all nighters. Warner Truck Center , here I come. UGHH

1 comments:

katie said...

oh man..we are seriously retarded!! good times:)