THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A day of joy/sadness!!


















It’s a sad day at Warner Truck Center. It’s last day I will be saying these fine words through my little ear piece. “Warner Truck Center.. Oh directions, Bart or parts, uhhh… sorry sir I don’t understand you, ohh new trucks. One moment please” Who knew I would miss the sound of Russian accents so much? Or the Hispanics saying… “Speak tu Kebin Plece.” I’ll miss the way nobody ever brought back dealer plates and when they lost them, they blamed it on each other. It should be a happy day here for me. No more waking up at the butt crack of dawn to be to work early. No more of this 7:00 crap, if I have anything to do with it. But I know that next Monday I’ll wake up thinking to myself its time for work, and when I realize that I don’t work here anymore… I’ll either sigh in relief that I get to crawl back into bed, or get a pit in my stomach and wish I could just go back in one more time. Here is a list of things I’ll miss about Warner Truck Center from A to Z!!

a- All the friends and family I made! (they are like my second family
b- Bart saying good morning first thing, EVERY MORNING.
c- Calls, calls and as much as I hate all the calls, I’ll miss them
d- Dealer plates, and how annoying it was to keep track of them.. people would get pissed! Haha
e- Emails, and how I never got any cool ones. Cept for the infamous thought of the day by Jerry Z.
f- FED EX Boy hahah I’ll never forget the dude.
g- Getting fed-ex. It was a break from sitting but for some reason I dreaded doing it.
h- Hiding from the fed ex boy in Angies office.
i- Interesting phone calls… interesting people… intense laughter
j- Justin being a creeper as always.
k- The freaky kitty that lives in the parts department and gives me the stink eye every day.
l- Lacy, the law firm paralegal. L
m- Seeing the mail man every day, and sorting the mail I hate to sort
n- Numbers, I have every employees number memorized and all the sales men’s cell phones memorized, makes it easy to keep in touch. Haha You’ll never get rid of me guys.
o- OLD NASTY truckers… I’ll actually miss them
p- The parts guys who never fail to give me a smile and a wave
q- Quiet times when the phone isn’t ringing
r- Really nasty old red neck truckers
s- The Smell of cigarette smoke… weird right
t- Talking to the customers I like for a while on the phone
u- Unexpected packages in the mail
v- Very nice and very mean people
w- Warner Truck Center… just Warner Truck Center
x- X-hausting days where all I wanna do when I get home is sleep…
y- Yawning. (it never fails, someone always catches me right in the middle of it.. then they yawn)
z- Zmyslo and telling everyone who calls how to pronounce it


As you can see there are many things I’m going to miss here at Freightliner of Utah, most of all I will miss the friendships I have made. From the mail man- all the way to my favorite sales man. I will miss this place, and will never forget the memories I have had here. If your one of my co workers reading this, enjoy and remember I love ya!


3 comments:

lacyh said...

Ok what is the story about the FedEx guy?? As for Justin being a creeper!! so true i will be able to keep you up to date with all his creepyness!!

Heather said...

Whitney!! Hey it's Heather Banks, How are you? I haven't seen you in so long. What are you up to? apparently moving to South Carolina, that's cool. Remember when we used to read all those ghost stories from your book about the ghosts of the Carolinas and then go make spook alleys about them. hah.

Jake and Jen said...

Aw whit! Don't you hate when things are bitter sweet like that? When you don't exactly know how to feel? Well I'm hoping that it's joy the first morning when you sleep in!!! How was your Christmas girl??