THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, December 15, 2008

Holy Smokes..

Wow... Time is flying by. In a couple weeks I wont be living in Utah any more. I wont be 45 minutes away from seeing mom, just when I need some time to relax and have a good talk. I wont be close enough to call if someone needs me to baby sit the nephews...my life is litterally about to change in more ways than I can really comprehend right now. I have only 4 more days of work here at Freightliner, and although I am exhausted from working so much I know I am going to miss this place. Its been such a great job! ITs so weird that my life is about to change so much, but I truly am excited and I know that this is what im supposed to do. If you ever need a place to stay back east, Im your girl. ;)

1 comments:

Amanda said...

oh my gosh, I had no idea! Is the barn you are living in going to be nice? haha just wondering.
miss and love you girl!