THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 5, 2008

my vacation continued...

Here are the pics from the remainder of my trip. Lets just say I had the time of my life and will not wait 12 more years to go back to the south. After Shane and I went on the ghost tour, we headed out to Sullivans Island to see Fort Moultrie. It was freezing, windy and dark, but we managed to have a wonderful time. Next thing we knew it was past one and we didn't want to keep my Momma waiting so we headed back to the hotel. When we got there I woke her up so that we could talk about or exciting night with Ian. Delusional, she woke up and came into the little family room to chat. Us three litterally spent the rest of the night laughing, sharing stories, and laughing more. I dont know how Gary didn't wake up?


















The rest of the week went by way to fast! When it all was all said and done, I didn't want to leave. After Charleston, we headed to Myrtle Beach. It was beautiful, but cold. The following day I was pretty anxious to get back to Columbia, and there wasn't too much to do so we headed home. I was able to meet Shanes fam that night and it was so much fun. They are exactly like the "Broadbunch" (my family) and I felt right at home. I am sooo happy I decided to go to South for Thanksgiving and my moms birthday. Seeing Granddaddy and Grandma and getting to know them better was an amazing experience that I will never forget. I truly can't wait to be out there again. Not too much longer...:)


2 comments:

Lorna said...

This was a vacation that we will never forget! I am so happy that you decided to spend the holiday with us and your grandparents. You made the trip so much fun, and we saw things that we probably wouldn't have taken the time to see, had you not been there. Shane sure made things more exciting, as well. He is adorable and I am so happy that we got to spend so much time with him and get to know him. He parents have really raised an amazing son.

Kimi said...

whit! you guys are always doing fun stuff.. im jealous! you and yo mama are looking totally alike. cute guy. and thanks for the congrats. when my camera is done sucking ill figure out how to put pics up..(: