THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

and and and the BLAZE TAKE THE WIN.











Its freaky how much we are alike.... (JENSEN BLOOD)
























Last weekend after my long journey home from st. Georg, I was asked by my trusty cousin mike if I would like to accompany him to the BLAZE GAME. Me being the wonderful cousin I am said, "HECk ya." So there ya have it. The story of why, once again I'm attending a Blaze game. (although this time, there was next to no sentimental meaning) WE STILL HAD A BLAST. Thanks for the ice cream mal, I will have you know that the hot dog I was CRAVING.... did me no good. lol UNTIL NEXT TIME :D

6 comments:

The Larsen's said...

hahah! k that picture with me and the chicken wing... sick!! haha.. and yes it must be a jensen thing cause Mike your face is killer! hahah! that night was so fun!

Whit & Shane said...

hahahhaha mikes face cracked me up... and lou, the chicken wang is the best silly face picture you have ever done. remember when brooke, you and i tried for like an hour to make hidious faces. yours were alwasy the cutest. hahah

Kimi said...

haha thats a ronch face whit ahhah i love it

Kimi said...

guess what just call sula about the hair removal it totally depends on the spot...whatcha thinkin? leg $200 a treatment. face $6o. lip $45. Underarm $60. Brazilian $175. But you probably will need at least 6 treatments. kinda pricey(: I def. need it done. woof. When I start I'll keep you posted.

Westbrooks said...

hey Whit im doing good i just live in az now my husband is a highway patrolman here. Hopefully we can move back to St George soon. What are you up to these days

Lorna said...

What a funny family! I am a very blessed mother...:)