THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 12, 2008

st. george anyone??



























This weekend was a needed one. I had the chance to go to st. george with my family to watch Chloe's dance recital. Chloe was a little princess, and she did such a good job. Everyone who knows Chloe knows how graceful she is....lol. I also had the chance to see Tia, which isn't really a chance as it is a must, and ran into Kristopher my friend from Student council. There wasn't much to do, so we decided that hot tubbing was our best alternative. It was a very short, but very sweet trip. (oh and the weather, made me once again want to live there) SUMMER NEEDS TO BE HERE NOW.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hello!! So glad I found your blog.
I'm officially stalking it.

The Larsen's said...

fun times!! chloe Was so cute in her recital! and emma loved it more than Chloe I think! that little girl can groove! :)