THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

DATE NIGHT WITH MY MAMA







Mothers day this year had a special twist. I decided not to just give my mom the ordinary poem and handprint painting which usually would make her cry, but instead I opted for a book signing. Sounds lame, but really we had a great time. Waiting in line for 4 hours was the most fun. haha It was an experience we will never forget, and I am so glad I was able to spend the day with my Mother. She is amazing. I love you mom. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

3 comments:

Kimi said...

sweet. aaah lauve theom books maaan. (hick voice)

Brooke said...

im so jealous! but so glad mom got a book signed for me! :) hey, where are our garage sale pix?

Lorna said...

You are such a sweetheart, Whitney. That was the gift that kept on giving...re: the booksigning...hehe...
I had no idea we would sit in a huge room and wait while a thousand people had their books signed...but we had some good laughs...and got some reading done in the meantime. Best of all, I got to spend the afternoon and evening with my beautiful daughter and that was the best gift of all! You are so thoughtful and I really appreciate the beautiful gift. It was so much fun to meet the author and have that experience with you. I love you so much!