THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 25, 2008

a sunday stroll


this one is for matthew.... mwah i miss you!



Today me and kalani decided to take a walk around the avenues, and temple square. It was beautiful outside, and the green trees made me soooooo happy. I am so glad summer is finally here. Well these pictures are super cheezy, but it was so fun just messing around. We had some strange looks from all the random bums, got a bit creeped out, but had a blast. It has been a very chill weekend, just how I wanted it, and Im so happy I have another fun fun roomie. :D

4 comments:

Lorna said...

What gorgeous pics. You are both darling. Who took the photos? Both of you? They are adorable! What beautiful girls! That is a great way to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon.good for you! I am sure you are having so much fun having kalani there. She is a doll!

Brooke said...

Cute - you big cheese!

Kimi said...

bumbs usually hit on me too. its normal.

The Larsen's said...

you look sooo pretty!! gorgeous!!! love em!! you need to come and chill with me... 7 peaks baby! I am ready!