THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 29, 2008

iTS A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL

Okay so I'm sitting in the SLC airport getting ready to board, and some random chick my age asks me if I'm on the same flight. I say yes, so she suggests that we should sit together. So why not, we did. While we were in line, we started the casual small talk, then we realized we had more in common. Her boyfriend she has been dating a month is also doing summer sales, but in Orlando. We got to talking since we had a forever long plane ride, and me and this girl had SO MUCH IN COMMON. She has a house in Orem, and I may move in with her now. hahah We basically became bff's in like 6 hours, and are gonna hang out when we both get home next week. HAHAH What the random? Well I'm now sitting in the airport for my little layover, so excited that I will be seeing Matt in about 3 hours, but so sad my friend isn't continuing on with me. hahah i'll post pictures later of my trip. LOVE YOU ALL AND MISS YOU. See you in a week :D MWAH

1 comments:

Lorna said...

You're right...it is a small world. How funny is that?! it's nice you made a new friend...and had someone to talk to, to break up the long trip. Hope you are having a great time. I miss you!