THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 16, 2008

THE BOY FROM THE WEDDING...;)


on the best date ever.... (phone date), sending his love.. hahah

a cute little day at the beach


haha this is chris and his best friend teddy. lol



I'm sure you all that have heard about Chris, are dying to see what he looks like. He will be here on Thursday for you to meet him in person... family, friends... anyone who is curious! hahah he wants to meet anyone and everyone who has had an impact on my life. He is seriously everything I have ever dreamed of, and I know that this is gonna be the beginning of a very exciting life for me. Chris is an answer to my prayers, mannn he's so cute. :)

4 comments:

Lorna said...

I can't wait to meet him. He is a cutie!

Brooke said...

he's a cutie whit whit! i can't wait to meet him...he sounds really cool! How long is he staying?

Kimi said...

wait a minute. so many lovers.

Whit & Shane said...

he's staying a week. So he can meet everyone. Day one begins... :) and i love it!