THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 26, 2008

SURPRISE

Thumbs up...;)







(saying goobye)



Yep, I guessed it....he stayed, he stayed! Monday night we were both pretty sad about the fact that we only had two more days together. Then suddenly out of nowhere on Tuesday night, Chris was a happy little camper. I knew something was up, but I still wanted the so called "surprise" to be a surprise. I was soooooo hoping and praying that my "surprise" would be Chris for another week or month, but I tried not to get my hopes up too high. We sat up on the mtn, and I tried to get it out of him, but he held his ground and wouldn't tell me anything. Then the next morning when I had to drop him off at the airport, it started to sink in. Although I was devastated that I would have to wait A MONTH TO SEE HIM, I couldn't help but smile knowing that this is the beginning for us. :) WELL THE STORY DOESN'T END HERE... I got to work, was feeling pretty sad that he wasn't gonna be there to pick me up at the end of the day like he usually did, then my family called and asked me if I was doing okay. We decided to go to lunch cause they were in the area doing some shopping. When we got to cafe Rio, I saw Jorgen and had a tiny bit of hope that Chris would be there with him. When I didn't see him, I got a yucky feeling in my stomach. As I was texting Christoper, telling him that I miss him and that I hope he has a good day, I looked to my right and there he was. MY HEART DROPPED TO THE FLOOR, AND I WAS INSTANTLY HAPPY AGAIN. There was my love, standing there with 2DOZEN red roses. The smile that has constantly been on my face will now continue to remain there for 5 more days. :)

4 comments:

The Larsen's said...

he he he!! we got You!!:) You are funny!! Chris is a cool guy and I hope that it all works out for the two of you! Jorgen and I totally approve!! So far we like what we see! :) I am glad he got to stay a little bit longer so that we can get to know him a little bit more!

Whit & Shane said...

He really is such a great guy. I couldnt ask for anyone better. It really is strange the blessings you need most in your life come when you least expect it. And yes you guys got me... hahaha you little turd, i knew something was up. hahah I am so so glad he gets to stay, we will have fun this weekend! yaya

Anonymous said...

WHIT!!! holy cow! I came upon your blog! THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!! i am SO happy for you!!!Things sound so perfect! p.s send me your e-mail so i can add you to our blog its jeremieandnikki.blogspot.com! i LOVE YOU!!
....Nikki!

Whit & Shane said...

its whitkemp@gmail.com
:)