THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 29, 2008

the latest and greatest...




Today was intense, but very fun. It started a little rough around the edges, but we got through it and started having a real fun day. We decided that the waterfall we had attempted to climb already was a good call and we headed up the canyon. On the way we hit the nearest ROSS in search for some cute stuff. We soon learned that Us+Shopping=Bad News. So we shopped till we dropped, stopped by pet co and pretended to buy something for "oliver" our future puppy, and then headed up to the waterfall. Chris fell in love with the camera during our photo shoot, and we froze our little tootsies off. We had a awesome day, and to top it off... CHRIS WON ME A TEDDY BEAR. HAHA those claw machines need to be out of sight when he's around. HE LOVES THEM. But really I was cracking up when he won that bear.... I have NEVER seen anyone actually win one of those thing. NICE SKILLS CHRISTOPHER. :) you make me proud...

4 comments:

Garn said...

I can see why im number 2 now!

Garn said...

I can see why im number 2 now :)

Whit & Shane said...

YOU ARE ALWAYS NUMBER ONE DADDY. HAHAH IM SO PROUD YOU ARE BLOGGING. :) I WISH YOU COULD MEET HIM.

Jorgen said...

Looks like so much fun!! i wish I could have hiked with you! cute cute cute......