THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 2, 2008

a day at the beach



Matt and I spent this beautiful day at the beach loving every moment of it. We saw some creepers, and some sweet treasure hunters. Matt, you will never know what he found. hahah how does that make you feel?? lol well we had a blast in Ft. LAuderdale, and I am coming upon an end to my lovely vacation. Sara gets married tomorrow night at the beach, then my plane flys in tomorrow evening. To all those I miss back home dearly, I love you and willl see you so soon. Mwah

2 comments:

Lorna said...

I hope the wedding goes well and you have happy memories of your trip to Florida. I am anxious to hear all about it. Your pictures are beautiful! I love and miss you and can't wait to see you.

Kimi said...

fun! i hope your wearing your SPFs!! hahah