THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 7, 2008

A wedding I will never forget.....








I can't begin to explain how amazing I feel at this very moment. My heart is beating out of my chest. I have received answers to prayers I never thought would be answered. I feel so blessed to know what I know in this religion and to have been raised the way my parents raised me. I am blessed to have grown up with brothers and sisters who became my best friends, and showed me so much by the examples they have set for me. I AM TRULY BLESSED. Sara was a girl I met while in Illinois last summer. I was able to connect with her quickly and knew instantly we were meant to meet. If anyone was destined to be my best friend, it was her, and quickly we became each others go to girl. After not even a year of knowing her, I was able to keep a promise to her that I made the day we were leaving Illinois, that I would be there at her wedding. At the time that was unrealistic, and I didn't know if it would even be a possibility, but when she called a few weeks ago to ask if I would be a bridesmaid, I couldn't refuse. What a honor, to be there for her on this special day. And it was. I flew out there and was able to help her prepare for the MOST CHILL wedding ever planned. Her friend bailed and told her she could no longer do her hair, and she was stressing about how she would do it. I agreed to help her, and it ended up being a huge success. She was a beautiful bride, and Tyson knew he was the luckiest man on the earth to marry such an amazing woman. The wedding was perfect, we stood in the water (with nasty freakin crabs) while two people decided to spend the rest of their lives together. There were many tears of happiness, and so much love all around. I can truly say that although it wasn't an LDS wedding, and I was the only Mormon in sight, the spirit was all around. I met some amazing people along the way, and have a strange feeling that I knew them before. I plan to go back soon, and feel that there will be some amazing changes in the lives of the people I met, along with some amazing changes in my own life. OH AND I CAUGHT THE BOUQUET ... ;)

1 comments:

Kimi said...

i think i should get married on the beach.